A: Thank you for lending me your car. I owe you one.
(谢谢你把车借给我。我欠你一个人情。
All right, I¡¯ll work with you all weekend, but you are gonna really owe me big.
好吧,我整个周末都跟你工作,但你欠我一个大人情。
I owe you one, thanks for all your help.
我欠你一份人情,多谢你的帮助。
I owe you a debt of gratitude for what you've done.
对你所做的事, 我欠你一份人情债.
Sorry, Frank, I owe you one!
对不起,弗兰克,算我欠你个人情!
Michael: Thanks mate! I owe you a favor.
迈克尔:谢谢哥们儿!我欠你一次人情。
That's two you owe me, junior.
你欠我两次人情了,小子
Thanks Michael, I owe you one for that info.
谢谢迈克尔,这个消息算是我欠你的人情。
I just owe you and I want to even out."
我欠着你的人情,我想还还人情。”
An anonymous person, to whom I shall eternally be in debt, mailed me an unsolicited copy.
那是一个匿名人邮寄给我的一个副本,我永远欠这个人一份情。
Listen to me, my boy. I think I owe you something.
“听着,小子。我想我是欠你一份情,
I owe you a debt of gratitude for all you've done for me.
你为我做了很多,我可是欠了你的人情债了。
Your kindness puts me under an obligation.
你对我这样仁慈友好,使我觉得欠你人情债。
"The truth of the matter is this," he said; "I am in debt to almost everybody in Haiti."
“事情的真相是这样,”他说,“我几乎欠了每一个海地人的债。”
I'm under no obligations to you at all ...
我根本不欠你什么情……
No, I still owe you from last week.
不,上个礼拜我还欠你一顿呢。
Thank you. I owe you my life.
“谢谢你,我欠你一条命。
Alex,we owe you a debt for that,a debt of honor,and the United States will not be said to be ungrateful.
阿列克谢,我们欠了你们一笔债,一笔人情债,而美国不愿意让人说成是忘恩负义的。
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129