con brio [ 5bri:Eu ]
活泼地,精神饱满地
He waded into the morning's mail.
他精神饱满地开始处理早晨的信件。
The men stepped off in good spirits.
战士们精神饱满地开始了行军。
17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
她精神饱满地投入工作,她双臂有力。
campaign vigorously
精力充沛地参加/发动运动,精神饱满地参加竞选
`Yes,' the children chorused heartily; We welcomed her warmly.
‘是的。’孩子们精神饱满地齐声回答;我们热烈地欢迎她。
Turning into Dorset street he said freshly in greeting throughthe doorway:
他转进多塞特街,朝着门道里面精神饱满地招呼道:
courageous high-spiritedness.
精神饱满兴致勃勃的。
We is always of good cheer.
我们老是精神饱满。
You look fresh as a daisy.
你看上去精神饱满。
The rest freshened my spirit.
我休息后精神饱满。
5. Be cheerful. Keep the corners of your mouth turned up.
精神饱满,嘴角上翘。
calm and high-spirited,
镇静自苦、精神饱满,
He was brimming (over) with health and spirits.
他身体健康,精神饱满。
A walk in the fresh air will pep me up.
我在空气新鲜的地方散步就感到精神饱满.
One thing is certain: you will arrive at your destination fresh and uncrumpled.
有一件事情确凿无疑——你抵达目的地时,精神饱满,毫无倦意。
She was quick-footed and energetic in all her movements.
她脚步敏捷,一举一动总是精神饱满。
She looked fresh as a daisy after her short sleep.
她睡了一会儿以后,看上去精神饱满。
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129