He said yesterday that the wording used for the dissemination of Mao Zedong Thought should accord with reality lest it become untenable.
他昨天讲,提法要合乎实际,不合实际就站不住脚。
Your price is realistic(unrealistic.
你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
The most practical seem to be environmental and those citing human error.
最合乎实际的似乎像是环境和那些引证人类的错误。
Wendy never makes a practical suggestion;she seems to live in cloud cuckoo land.
文迪从来没有提过一个合乎实际的建议;她似乎生活在乌托邦之中。
Ninth, the charge that "the co-operatives are to blame for the loss of oxen" is not quite in keeping with the actual conditions.
第九,所谓“耕牛死亡,罪在合作社”,这种说法是不完全合乎实际情况的。
Is my choice a practical one in view of the following?
根据下列各点来看,我的选择是不是都合乎实际呢?
However, Comrade Hua Guofeng's name must be mentioned, because that is in keeping with reality.
但是,华国锋同志的名字在这里需要点,因为合乎实际。
Our demand for greater, faster, better and more economical results is realistic, in conformity with the actual conditions and not subjectivist.
我们讲的是实事求是的合乎实际的多、快、好、省,不是主观主义的多、快、好、
Still, it wouldn't be in keeping with reality to put all the blame for our present alienation from the people on Lin Biao and the Gang of Four, for we have our own share of responsibility.
但是,把脱离群众这个问题统统归到林彪、“四人帮”身上也不合乎实际,我们自己也有责任。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these limitations are realistic.
如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
This draft says in more than one place that the Central Committee of the Party should be held responsible for those mistakes and that other comrades should share the blame. I think that, relatively speaking, this conforms to reality.
这个决议稿中多处提到我们党中央要承担责任,别的同志要承担点责任,恐怕这比较合乎实际。
as good as
和...几乎一样,实际上等于
The scheme seems on the surface to be quite practical.
这方案表面上看来似乎很实际.
We didn' t really care whether won or lost the game.
对这场比赛我们实际上并不在乎输赢。
He seemed to be quick-tempered, but was actually not difficult to deal with.
他似乎性子急躁,但实际上并不难相处。
Your action seems several removes from reality.
你的行动似乎有些脱离实际。
In fact, I almost ran down the hall.
实际上,我几乎是奔跑着出了大堂。
It seemed to an idealistic and illusory dream.
那似乎是个不切实际、理想主义的美梦。
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129