You are just in time. We're having the party now.
你来的正是时候。生日庆祝会就要开始了。
Your telegram comes apropos.
你的电报来得正是时候。
Spiffing, your goods arrived just in time.
=>太好了,你的物资来的正是时候。
I see you need help.@ He said, @I'm here just at the right time.
“我看你需要帮助,”他说,“我来的正是时候。”
Edward: Here's your beer. And just in time, the game is already starting.
这是你的啤酒。来得正是时候,比赛正好开始。
Your remarks were certainly well timed.
你的话说得正是时候.
That was just a red herring to lull you into a false sense of security while I made my plans.
那正是让你在我为自己筹划将来的时候掉以轻心的烟幕弹。
Help came not an instant too soon.
援助来得正是时候.
Why we must learn Malay
学习马来文正是时候
No visitor could have been more welcome.
这客人来得正是时候。
"She said it was high time."
“她说,信来得正是时候。”
That's much better than when you came, when your hands looked like iron ....
比你刚来的时候强得多,那时候,那简直是铁手……
And not a moment too soon we have to do something.
正是在恰到好处的时候来请教。
Now is the time to dream.
现在正是梦想美好未来的时候。
'Thank ye kindly, doctor,' says he. 'You came in in about the nick, I guess, for me and Hawkins.
“衷心感谢你,大夫,”他说,“对我和霍金斯来说,你们来得正是时候。
How did you go on for money while you were out of work?
你失业的时候钱是怎么得来的?
You played a forehand-stroke.
当你打正手拍的时候,
What time did you get back last night?
昨晚你是什麽时候回来的?
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129