'Dear, deary me,' cried my mother, 'what a disgrace upon the house!
“天哪! 我的天哪
"Oh, dear," said Carrie.
“啊呀,天哪! "嘉莉说。
Oh dear! The orange are falling.
啊!天哪!橘子掉了。
Once I get the haul of them-Lord!
有一天我掌握了它--天哪!
Oh dear! Dear! And I will find Will.
天哪!天哪!我一定要去找到威廉。
Good heavens! Where did you get that outfit?
天哪!你是从哪里买到那套衣服的?
By God, I, too, I'm a red.
天哪!我,我也是个无政府主义者哪!
Good bless my soul! Where did you get that hat?
天哪!你是从哪里买到那顶帽子的?
"Twins, by Jupiter!"
“天哪,双胞胎!”
For goodness' sake! How can you be so stupid?
天哪! 你怎麽这麽笨哪?
Heaven forBid!
天哪!(哪有这样的事!)
Whew! What a sizzler!
唷! 多热的天哪!
Bless my (your) heart.
我的天哪! 好家伙!。
Heavens, but it snows.
天哪,真的下雪了。
"Great God, it's for twenty pounds.
“天哪,开了20镑呢。”
Mercy (on us)! What a noise!
天哪! 多吵闹哇!
"Oh, hell! oh, my god!" exclaimed Keast, sitting swiftly down upon the ragged sofa.
“真混蛋!我的天哪
It `would rain on the day we chose for a picnic!
我们哪天去野餐,它哪天就准下雨!
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129