To find problems timely, firstly one must grasp laws and predict correctly; secondly, one must abserve carefully; thirdly, pay attention to the talking meth- ods, the fourth, make general investigation; and the fifth, analyse thoroughly.
“及时发现,确实弄清,正确解决”是做好经常性思想工作的3个基本环 节。
Again, an area that I would say needs some experimentation and practice to really see what the technology will permit.
我想重申的一点是,我们需要一些试验和实践来确实弄清哪些技术适用于这一领域。
I assured myself that the bridge was safe before crossing it.
我弄清楚那座桥确实安全才过。
It' s possible to come at the exact facts.
把事实确切弄清是可能的。
Don't let him have the car until you've seen the colour of his money.
先弄清他确实有钱再把汽车给他.
They assured themselves that the bridge is safe before cross it.
他们直到弄清楚那座桥确实安全後才通过。
They assured themselves that the bridge was safe before crossing it.
他们直到弄清楚那座桥确实安全后才通过。
Refer to one's watch for the exact time
看表弄清准确的时间
We must make clear the historical fact to determine reliable basis for the study.
只有弄清楚这些基本的历史事实,才能为相关研究确定可靠的基础。
The little Bushman looked round to make sure that nobody was there.
那个小布什曼向四周望望,以弄清楚那儿确实没有人。
We began trying to find out whether synesthesia is a genuine sensory experience in 1999.
1999年,我们决定试著弄清楚「联觉」是否的确是真实的感官经验。
Please make sure that the door is locked.
请弄准门确实是锁好了。
discern sb's true intentions
弄清某人的真实意图.
I am going to ascertain the truth.
我将弄清事实真象。
It was judgemental of me. I didn't pause to verify the facts.
我太严肃了,没弄清事实。
I couldn't keep track any longer of what was owed.
最后我再也弄不清欠款的确切总数了。
It is difficult to ascertain the exact duration of protection.
要弄清确切的予防有效期并不容易。
Identifying the target is not enough to clarify the project boundaries.
确定目标不足以弄清项目的范围。
In order to be more certain what has happened to him, a lumbar puncture is necessary.
为了弄清确切的情况,必须做腰部穿刺。
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129