All right, just a bit .
好的,只要一点点。
OK, I'd like to try some, but just a little.
好吧,我想尝尝,但只要一点点。
I stipulate this only.
我要的条件只这一点。
I'll have just a taste of cheese.
我只要吃一点点乾酪。
Some kinds of failure are better than other kinds, that's all.'
只是说,有一些失败,比旁的一些好一点。”
Just give it a little gas.
轻松点慢慢来。只要加一点点油门。
Xiangzi didn't know what to do, but to humour her he stopped taking out his rickshaw.
祥子一点办法没有,为表明自己尽心,只好依了她的要求,暂不去拉车。
If everybody delicate a little of his love to others, the world will be a delightful Eden.
只要人人都献出一点爱,这世界将会变成美好的人间.
Bob lit up one of his best Havana.
鲍勃点燃了一只他最好的哈瓦那烟。
I stipulate this only nothing further.
我要的条件只这一点,别的不要。
Certainly. What time would you like?
好的,要几点叫你?
Linda: Just lie low for the day. I'll handle everything.
琳达:你今天只要低调点就好。一切我会处理。
He gave her a little something every month to live on and, though it was very humiliating to take money from him, she had to do it.
他每月给一点点生活费。 尽管要他的钱十分寒碜的。 她也只好这样做了。
"Was your watch improved by the jeweler?" "Only in a small degree."
“钟表商把你的表给修好了吗?”“只好了一点儿。”
I only ask a brokerage."
我只要求一点经手之劳。”
There was just a little bleeding. Nothing serious.
只是流了一点血,不要紧。
"Not a bit. All you need is a little more ginger.
“一点不糟,你只要再加一点生气就行了。
Do you think I had a choice?I got a nice easy charter now.I'll pay you back...
...外加一点儿红利 只要多给我一点时间
本站部份资料来自网络或由网友提供,如有问题请速与我们联系,我们将立即处理!
Copyright © 2013-2024 杭州优配网络科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备20019715号
免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。合作/投诉联系QQ:1553292129